Wednesday, December 16, 2009



















MY FIRST CHRISTMAS IN HEAVEN



I see the countless Christmas

trees around the world below

With tiny lights, like Heaven's

stars, reflecting on the snow

The sight is so spectacular,

please wipe away the tear

For I am spending Christmas

with Jesus Christ this year.



I hear the many Christmas

songs that people hold so dear

But the sounds of music can't

compare with the Christmas

choir up here.



I have no words to tell you,

the joy their voices bring,

For it is beyond description, to

hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss

me, I see the pain inside your heart,

But I am not so far away, We

really aren't apart.

So be happy for me, dear

ones, You know I hold you dear.

And be glad I'm spending

Christmas with Jesus Christ

this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers